Nobody brags about being a bad gift giver. Here’s our 2019 guide to have your fitness junkies grinning from ear to ear all year long!
1. Shoes – because everybody wants to look good while exercising, duh! Don’t be that guy wearing a pair of running shoes while deadlifting. It ain’t pretty.
There are two options when it comes to training:
cross training or weight lifting.
361 – Quest TR
You can expect a firm shoe with a supportive upper around your foot. The bottoms have great grip. AND the shoe laces even tuck into a compartment in the tongue.
You can purchase these from our friends over at Pacers & Racers, also located on Grant Line Rd!
Reebok – Legacy Lifter
Do you wonder what a tree feels like being rooted to the ground? Strap these down and find out!
You may want to consider using a lifting shoe because the firm, elevated heel allows for those legs and hips to give ya a little extra UMPH!
At the end of the day, the 361 Quest TR gets my vote for most of our members at 413 Fitness. It is a great conditioning shoe and will do the job for 100% of the exercises we train.
2. Socks – The only thing that is better than putting on a new pair of shoes, is putting on a new pair of socks first!
3. Massage Tools – Anybody can go to the gym and beat themselves up. But it takes a special person to do the little things to take care of themselves on a daily basis. Are your legs sore? Back aching? Shoulders, or hips, feeling tight?
Rollga Foam Roller
I give you, the Mercades Benz of foam rollers. These fancy grooves allow for more points of contact and easier to massage the contours of your legs, back, shoulders, etc.
Remember, you cannot OD on foam rolling. Don’t stop til you get enough!
Hand held massage doesn’t get better than this.
4. Restaurant Gift Cards – NOM NOM!
Tan Thai is located on Charlestown Rd near Northside Christian Church. We love eating here because you don’t leave feeling heavy and it has tons of flavor.
Uncommon Cups & Cones for anybody with a sweet tooth!
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
5. Hydration – #StopThirstiness and buy a Yeti cup to keep your water chilled.
6. Leggings – Stay warm, friends. I hear layering is the cool thing to do.
Athleta Powervita… Super soft, convenient pocket on the sides, and they stay up while you workout. What. More. Do. You. Want?!
7. Hoodie – What’s worse in the winter: being cold, or not being stylish? Well worry no longer, we’ve got you covered on both!
413 Deadlifter Hoodie by On Point Artwork
After getting the pre-orders in, you guys said you wanted more and missed an awesome hoodie! Let us know if you would like to order one here with your size and quantity.
8. Headbands – Sweating is good, but we prefer to keep it out of our eyes.
If you somehow HAVEN’T heard of Junk headbands; you can thank me now. It means no worries for the rest of your days. Check out the Big Bang Lite for maximal style.
9. Knee Sleeves – If your knees snap, crackle, or pop, knee sleeves may be a good idea for you!
10. Services at 413 – get your loved one a gift card to 413 Fitness in any amount to use towards the following:
6 week Nutrition Challenge
Jan 13 – Feb 22
Three 1on1 sessions learning the basics of movement to prepare you for any training session.